Saturday 20 November 2010

Caption contest: publicity stunt generating publicity

We do hate to play into wily PR folks' attention-grabbing campaigns, but when they're quite so nutty, we can't help but admire them. UK network Three is trying to promote its hotspots (we think) by having dudes wearing full-body underwear running around with "Human Hotspot" signs and what looks like part of the Engadget logo throughout London. We don't get it, but we do love it.

Thomas: "I can look up your WEP."
Vlad: "Please note, dressing up as a Trojan won't protect you from actual trojans."
Nilay: "Touch my junk and I'll have you arrested."
Darren: "I'm probably working... even if the tube drivers aren't."
Richard Lai: "My SSID is quite well hidden, if I may say so."
Carlos: "I'm hot... or not?"
Tim: "I knew that Fantastic Four movie was a bad career move. Time for a new agent."
Ross: "Ask about where I keep my SIM card."
Myriam:
"Spot the hotness."
Sam: "The Blue Man Group member that never was."
Josh T.: "Due to his drug habit and carousing, the Invisible Man had been forced into a number of demeaning jobs."

Continue reading Caption contest: publicity stunt generating publicity

Caption contest: publicity stunt generating publicity originally appeared on Engadget on Fri, 19 Nov 2010 17:52:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink   |   | Email this | Comments


Source: http://feeds.engadget.com/~r/weblogsinc/engadget/~3/M5DiXWq31bA/

HIGH TECH COMPUTER HON HAI PRECISION IND HYNIX SEMICONDUCTOR INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES

No comments:

Post a Comment